Tuesday 27 November 2007

Quick helo

Helo all,
Just a quick one today.
I'm currently sitting in the computer lab on a 10 minutes break I have before my next class...
Here is my day today:
9:00- Biochemistry of Life.
10:00- Planet Earth.
11:10- Genes and Inheritance.
12:10- Tutorial.
2:00-5:00- Biochemistry practical.
5:00- 6:00- Life of Invertebrates revision lecture.
6:50- 10:00- Alpha

The joys of uni :)
Not much happening here... the St.Mikes Christmas ball is less than a week and I am frantically trying to find a dress. I'm going home for the night on the 8th (won't have time to see anyone though- sorri) I will be going to a fancy meal thing for my old work's Christmas party.
I've started my Christmas shopping.
I have lots of work I need to do, and no time to do it in.
The end

Hannah
xx

No comments: