Sunday 25 March 2007

My first blog :o)

Hello.
This is my first ever blog entry... woohoo.
So here it goes I guess.
I am hannah, of course you already know that :o). I started this blog to let everyone know what I'm up to whilst at the wonderful land of Aber!
(ok,ok, so i should have started it in september when I first got here...so sue me :oP)

I am currently sitting at my desk with a blanket around me... even though today we've had gorgeous weather... not that I've been outside, but I still appreciated the sun through my open window :o)
I have just eaten a quorn pie, with home made chips and peas, and am very full and sleepy! But I can't take a nap as I have so many important things to do. Such as, playing snowbarding!! oh and I have to write a lab tech's report by tuesday... oops... but snowboarding is much more fun!
I'm not sure what else you'd like to know. Today has been quite uneventful. I woke up at about 1, cleaned my room ever so slightly, showered, and umm...played snowbarding and watched coupling. (Which, by the way is amazing! Everyone MUST watch it!)
Ooh ooh! I found out something amazing today! I discoverd what ok stands for... 'oll korrect' it's apparently a product of a trend for amusing abbreviations that thrived in the late 1830s and 1840s! That...may be a fact. So you may be able to write it in a book! :o)
I've officially ran out of things to say now, so I'm going to wait for my food to settle and then go and clean my dishes in the kitchen, and maybe... JUST maybe play a little bit of snowboarding, that's if Chris has remembered to leave his room open.
The end.
Hannah
x x x

No comments: