Saturday 26 May 2007

Saturday/Dydd Sadwrn

Today is Saturday (incase you didn't already know)
I am currently sitting on my chair with my feet up in my messy(but not as messy as earlier) room.
I haven't really done very much today. I just bummed around for a while this morning, played the sims 2...had a baby ;o)
Then this afternoon ... I went to a BBQ and a treasure hunt!! (We won the treasure hunt by the way. . . ok, so maybe we didn't but we finished it!) It was very exciting! I had to collect a daisy, a buttercup and a feather and such! We won the moral victory! wooo.
So yeah after le BBQ, I went to watch The Little shop or horrors. Which was very fun. I had only seen the film, and that was years ago. So it was all new to me! The was a HUGE plant! It was HUUUGE!! People fitted inside it and everything! Oh and the sound tech is a sily man :o)
So that was wonderous, and after that I strolled up the hill, and just sorted through a blanket of paper work that was covering my bed. So all is grand.
In other news, I bought French fancies today (they were buy one get one free!) There may only be one box left but YUM!!
In biological news, my tongue is peeling still! Not that you know that my tongue is peeling. But it is! I ate too many toxic waste sweets which made it all rough and wrinkly the other day, and it began peeling today! Tragic. But on the upside I will have a brand new tongue once it's finished!
Now onto entertainment news. . . There are people in the flat!! Strange people that I don't know. Lots of them. They have taken over the kitchen and I'd like to read in bed and then sleep once I've finished typing this, soi gope they go away soon. Or atleast shut up a little :o)
So to conclude, that hs been my day thus far, and seeing as there are only 13 minutes left of the day, I doubt that there'll be any that you are missing :o)
But tomorrow, I am going to go to church and afterwards have a picnic. Then after tomorrow. There is MONDAY! (Incase you were unnaware of the significance of Monday/Dydd Llun. . . Monday= CHESTER ZOO which .:=GIRAFFES!!!)
P.s. Speaking of griaffes... Grace being the wonderous person that she is, bought me a vest today, it had giraffes on it! So i have decided to wear it on the Monday!
Woooo
That is the end now :o)
Night night
x x x x

No comments: