Friday 25 May 2007

I'll be back with a capital 'H' which stands for hero and the hero is ME!

Hello.
I have returned from the land of uni work. My last exam was Wednesday, so now I am completely free for. . . 3-4 months!!
So yeah, what to do with myself for that much time? Eep I've no idea!
So far my plans are:
BBQ/Treasure hunt on the beach tomorrow.
Sunday church and a picnic,
Then Monday (Dydd Llun)....





The zoo!!!!!
Wooop \o/
I'm going to go to Chester zoo where I can see giraffes, and a red panda and a jaguar and lions and generally explode with excitement! :oD

Then it's chilling out for a few days,
Home Saturday 2nd, then I'm off for a meal for Vixy's birthday at Frankie and Benny's then we're all off to the theatre to watch the wizard of oz. Which should be fun. I was always terrified of that film as a child. I'm hoping the musical isn't as scary.
Then I'm back to work on the Wednesday. . . woo? :o(
BUT, in a few weeks time i shall be off to Thorpe park! Which shall be very fun! oooo rollercoasters!!! Weee

That is basically my Summer in a nutshell. Although I'm sure it will involve a lot more facebook and msn, and general laziness. But I am determined to get fit! No more jiggliness for me!! Woop!
Oh and I get to go house hunting too, which will be...interesting to say the least.


But for now, I am sitting here quite bored, it's too late to do anything because I need to leave in 30 minutes for the CU. But I do have a blue tongue, which is very exciting! I'm sure you're glad I told you.
I think I'm off to read some more of a book I think, and generally go bluuuuuurgh, as i am far too full from my tea!! Although I think I do have some space for chocolate... just enough!
MMmm!

The End
:o)
x

No comments: