Tuesday 7 August 2007

Hello wonderful people

Greetings!
Hello!
Good day!
Alright?
Hi!
Hey!
Howdy!

How are you?
I am ok thank you very much :o)
I am bored once again, so have decided to bother the world with my rubbish banter :oP
So hi, today is Tuesday I think, I am currently waiting for the undergrads to load and it's taking forever.
I have just had food and am very full indeed... i may asplode!!
Today I came home from camping which was very fun :o)
There was a beach! It wa pretty, and there was a tent which was also quite pretty, and rather useful, there was also umm... brecwast!! I had brecwast today :o) It was good...yum and such!
So yeah today I got up, stayed in bed going mmmbed :o)... then got up had a shower, had some brecwast and went for a quick walk to the beach before coming home.
Then I watched 'because I said so' which was quite good, then I watched 'knocked up' which was ok. Then I made food... and ate cake...and then came on here and realised how boring the internet can be!
So hello.
What has the world been up to? Please fill me in!
xx

No comments: