Sunday 1 April 2007

Busy Bee!

Hallo.
Home is quite exciting. I haven't stopped for 5 minutes sinse I got here though.
So far I have...
Unpacked, watched a bit of Eddie Izzard, had an Indian yum yum, Watched a movie with my wife, hung out with Vixy and Leah for a while last night. Went to swansea today to buy things :o), I've already had a Sunday dinner! AND...best of all I've driven my noo-noo! (Oh and of course snuggled the puppy...who is not nearly as snuggly as I thought she would be. She's a bit too wriggly hehe)

I can't stay long as now I must take Sean to the train station in Neath, then pop back here to pick up my Mam, then we're off to my Uncle and Aunty's to see some family, and Tom is going to ahve a mock interview woop. Oh and there shall be a nice walk with the puppies around margam park too ... Yayness.
So much to do so little time!
When do I get to facebook? When?!

Then end
Hannah banana

No comments: