Monday 2 April 2007

Hanning...





Hallo.

How is your day today? Hope it's as wonderful as mine!

Yesterdays trip to Margam was rather nice. The dogs were a little crazy having their walk. Poppi did try and attack a horse or two... she's so hardcore it scares me. But she's just so cute!

Last night I... oo i remember! Me and Vixy went for a road trip. We randomly went to Bridgend, had some rather lovely hot chocolate from a petrol station and sat in a car park and drank it! Yum yum!


Today has been a very busy day also! It's so exciting being back home again! I feel so summery!

I had a lovely soak in the bath this morning, then Leah came over at half 12. We chatted for a few hours in the living room and then went for a stroll through the park. Baught some chips from Moby's and went back to the park and sat on a bench in the flower gardens and ate. It was rather festive. The sun was shining, I was wearing flip flops and we talked non stop about life the universe and everything!

Then it was back to mine for some chocolate, then after Leah left, Tasha text me to tell me she'd be popping over in a few minutes. Which was lovely until I kicked her out because I was going to have food. But we did make plans to meet tomorrow with Scotland for some coffee in Entice! Mmmm! :o)

Now I am sitting here having a quick 5 minutes to myself before Vixy comes over again...(secretly she lives here) and we shall have many festivities. Ooh! Maybe I'll persuade her to go to Aberavon, we could take the woof's for a walk across the beach. Ok, so now I'm just rambling to myself and just typing every thought that pops into my head.

Ooh and I have a new book that Leah has leant me! Which I can't wait to start reading tonight :oD

ooh ooh, I have pictures for you too! I'm so lovely I am gifting you with wonderous photos of my poppi! :oD

Now just comes the ultimate challenge of uploading them to here...

Apparently my images are being uploaded to my blog...

Yay I think it worked. They will probably look quite pants. But I don't care. It's Perdy and Poppi thus I win! :oD
Yayness.
I must be off now. I think the wife is coming over soon, we may be popping over to see Tasha also :o)
The end.
Hanning...
[v. Hanning, to han. e.g. "they were hanning joyously through the lucsious meadows, as the blazing sunshine began to peer through the fresh spring leaves of the aging Oak trees... "]

No comments: