Tuesday 3 April 2007

Dydd Mawrth

Hallo.
So, the trip to Aberavon last night was rather festive. Poppi didn't seem to like the water very much though. But there was a lovely sunset over Swansea bay, oh and the moon was huge and red, it was crazy! very prettiful though!




Today hasn't really been that crazy, compared to the rest of my time at home.







I basically bummed about this morning, although I did help a little with stripping the wallpaper off the walls in the hall.







Then Tasha and Scotland came to my house and we travelled to Port Talbot to meet Vixy for lunch. I had a chocolate milkshake...it was yummy :o)







After that it was back home and I drove to work to find out when I had to be in tomorrow (first day back in work tomorrow..wooo) and yeah, stopped in the recycling centre on the way back and voila! That was basically my day.







This evening was just a trip to Leah's as it's her birthday today!! Yay for her, and she loved her gifts from me and Vixy (We got her one of those teapots and mug combined thingys, with a cow on it and flowers and such, we also baught her a french manicure set which was very fancy and a packet of choclate hobnobs of course!) Leah also gifted us with some chocolate birthday cake!! yum yum!







Oh and tonight, I have watched my super ex-girlfriend. Which was quite good. Eddie Izzard was in it, so I thought I'd better watch it! hehe. It was rather sweet at the end, and I love happy endings! :oD







So yeah. That...in a nutshell was my day.







Speaking of nutshells I just ate loads of roasted monkey nuts, which were very yummy!







Oh and in gay news, Tom had his interview today with...pfizer.. or however you spell it. But he travelled all the way to Canterbury and stayed there last night... on his own! Craziness! He tells us that the interviews went well (why they needed to interview him 3 times I'll never know!)





Oh and in complete boredness, I have now re-installed my webcam to my pc... not that anyone wants to or ever does see me on webcam... but I like to know that if i ever needed to have a webcam conversation... i now can!

The end



Hannie..










P.s...











HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!

xxx

No comments: