Saturday 23 June 2007

Allo :o)

Hello.
Today is Saturday, which means work. Boohoo.
But it wasn't all that bad.

Last night I went for a meal with Charlotte from work. I didn't know anyone there, but they were all nice, but were all 16/17! And Charlotte tried setting me up with one of them (a 16 year old!!) and told me that there's always the party tonight to 'finish the job'. Eep!!!

But yeah,moving on from that scary tale. It was a lovely night, I had lots and lots of Chinese food and Yum!!
So that was last night. Woo

Tonight it phase 2 of her Birthday bash. There's a huge house party/BBQ in her house, and my boss is going to be there, which should be interesting. Except for the mention of him bothering us all night. Eep! But I told him that we won't be in work, and he won't be my boss so I'm completely free to retaliate even if that does mean a kick. Tehe.

So that should be fun. Lots of free food and drink! Wooo!!
Michaela's going tonight too, with Rudy, and I was asked if I wanted to bring anyone along and had to say no, which made me quite sad, as my wifey is in France at the moment. In veules-les-roses. Which is about an hour away from Dieppe apparently :o).


So yeah. I'm insanely bored right now (hence the blogging) and have just ate some chips and a savloy from the chippy!! Yum! I have another 2 hours before I need to get ready for the partay tonight and I'm out of ideas. I think I may just watch a movie.

oh and apparently people are going to try and offer me jobs tonight! Woo!!
I don't mind leaving the auctions for a cushy little job that pays a bit more, has a lot more hours, and I wouldn't exactly say no to a company car tehe.

No comments: