Friday 22 June 2007

Boo!

Aha! I scared you!

Hello. How are you today?
Excellent!
I'm quite bouncy today, I'm not too sure why, I'm very bored and have no money to do anything, and no car to go anywhere. Yet I am still in a bouncy mood! Ah well, I am not complaining!
Wooo
So moving on, today is quite cold, this may be due to the fact that I am still in my pyjamas, or because I'm in Wales. . . I just don't know, it could be a combination of the both.
I've decided!! (yes Hannah has made a decision. . . shock shock) What have I decided? you may ask, well I'll tel you what I've decided, I've decided to go for an uberly long bike ride today. Why sit around the house being extremely bored, and gaining nothing. When I can go for a nice long bike ride and gain some excecise! So that's the plan Stan!

I'm just going to go and find some jogging bottom type things and then I'm going to get dressed, and grab me a bottle of water and my CD player and go! Woo, I think I'm going to cycle through the Ferry, across the Briton Ferry bridge, and then down fabian way to Swansea. That's all nice and flat it should be easy. If I'm feeling brave enough I may go towards the mumbles too. First I'm going to google earth how far it is to travel...

OK. . . google earth informs me that from my house to the end of fabian way by SA1, it's 6.5 miles.

To the mumbles it's 11 miles. Eep!
Maybe I'll just go to fabian way.

Ok, so there you go, that's my plan for today. Then come home and sleeeeeeeep!

Woo. Well, I'm going to go and find me some jogging bottoms now and see what these dogs are up to.
I shall let you know of my journey's if i do return
Bye
:o)

No comments: