Friday 22 June 2007

Mae'n bwrw glawr!

So, I went on my bike ride thinking it was a great idea.
Then. . . as I crossed the Briton Ferry bridge it began picking with rain. By the time I got past the golf course it was tipping down!! I had to look down because the rain was getting in my eyes and stopping me from being able to see! But it was very fun. I got soaked through completely, I only made it to Visteon and thought that it would be best to turn back as it was thundering! Eep!
I had lots of splashes too from the lorry's driving past, which was very fun. It was like being on that super ride in Thorpe park. . . i forgot it's name, but everytime a lorry drove past it was the same experience!

Excitement, so I came home and put my PJ's back on tehe, and then toasted myself a bagel and had some hot chocolate with marshmallows (ok, so maybe the whole excercising point got cancelled out by my hot chocolate with millions of marshmallows. . . ah well)
So yeah, then I just sat down on the sofa and watched night in the museum, which was quite good. I must obtain a T-rex!!

In other news, I'm supposed to be going to a party tonight, but I have no idea if i'm going. I won't know anyone there, and at the moment have no way of getting home. But I will feel terrible if I don't go. So I think I'll go poke Jon for a while to see if he'd want to pick me up from play tonight, if not I'll have to text Charlotte and tell her I can't make it. Eep
So yeah, that's my day so far. Hope yours is going fantastically.
Bye bye
:o)

No comments: