Thursday 21 June 2007

Dydd Iau

Prynhawn dda pawb.

I'm currently sitting in my room trying to push the dogs out of my room. I have chicken and they can smell it!!


So a quick catch up:



Yesterday
I was quite bored all day, although I did make a necklace.
Then I walked to work at around half 2 and worked from 3 until about 10. Work was very boring, I was at the bottom of the rostrum, so just sat there on facebook/msn all evening having paperwork thrown at me every few minutes. Fun!

But we did finish early because Daryl's lasy :o)
Then I came home from work facebooked and went to bed.
The end



Today (Heddiw)
Today I woke up far too early (half 7!) laid in bed for a while, listening to conversations of everyone getting ready for work, then i fell back asleep and woke up at around half 9 and got up!
Had some digestives and cwoffee for brecwast :o) oh and some marshmallows :oD
I took the JM to work at 1, which was fun having to drive up a 30-50% incline up this moosive mountain and it was on a really sharp bend. So, naturally I started rolling backwards. (ok so maybe i forgot that I was in 3rd gear-oopsy)

But i tried it again and i won the battle of the mountain!!
Then I met the wife-face in port tablet for her lunch break. We shopped, we did not drop, but she did buy me some giraffe pants!!
Which are amazing and say wild on them (with lots of pictures of giraffes) I've just realised that I seem to be regressing about 10 years into my giraffe/long-necked dinosaur fascination! Eep.

Ah well. Giraffes are fabidabidosy!
So pshah, vixy went back to work. . . I went to tesco, bought some BBQ chicken which I just ate with some tiger bread mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Now I'm typing this.


Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party of my boss' grand daughter. Which sounds fun. We're going to go for a limo ride, then a fancy meal and then to a night club in Swansea. I need to plan my outfit! oooo. excitment!
Then saturday I have work, and in the evening have the second half of her birthday bash, which is a big house party. Apparently they've got a barman hired! But I'm taking the car so won't be able to have countless numbers of free cocktails :o(
Pants
and
such

So yeah, that's my last couple of days and my next few in a nutshell.
Oh and today I'm making mac & cheese for my family, and picking Tom up from work and then my JM. oh and seeing le wife of course.
Excitement.
Ok, I'm going to find a movie to watch before having to leave to pick up Tom.
The end
:o)

No comments: