Thursday 28 June 2007

Allo

I got bored of not blogging, so I'm back. . . even if it is just Chris that reads this.
Atleast it can keep a record of what I've been doing, as I tend to forget instantly.
So a quick catch up sinse Sunday:
Monday: I don't remember
Tuesday: I made a video.
Wednesday: I had work- possibly the most awful day of work ever. It seemed that all of the most obnoxious people in world decided to get angry at me, and they weren't very nice and made me feel very small and sad. I didn't like them at all.
But, they have no friends because they're so mean, so it's their loss :o)

Today, I've made muffins (blueberry- they were yummmy!!) I also walked down to le post office, and went into the bakery too for a pasty and a custard slice. . . and a chocolate eclaire of course tehe :oD
I came home, and I cleaned a lot(shock) but I did! I swept the kitchen floor, hoovered the dining room and did the dishes! Woo
I'm currently trying to clean my room and failing, woo.
OOh and Jon has got a new job!! It sound incredible! He gets a home office almost, he gets a laptop, free broadband, a scanner/fax/printer/photocopier, i forgot what else. Oh and in a year he gets a company car, but until then they pay for milage etc etc.
So me and Tom went to the shop and got him some drink. Woo
so yay for Jon woohoo!!
Oh and, not very interesting, but it was for me anyway. In my honesty box on facebook someone left a comment saying 'i think your amazing and i wish to ask you out for dinner' and I don't know who it is!! All I know is that it's a boy. I'm quite excited, it could be. . . Ewan McGreggor!! Except he's married and has kids, so I doubt that very much. Ok so maybe that would entirely impossible.
So yeah, that's my day today, there's rumours of a film going on downstairs, rain man I think. Although I'm not sure wheat the dealio is.
Ah well.
I've had some buck fizz and am feeling quite fuzzy, tehe.
Bye for now
:o)
x

No comments: