Tuesday 19 June 2007

Noswaith dda pawb

Yellow.
I am once again bored: thus have returned to this wonderous world of blogging.
I seem to have disappeared for a long time, so a quick run through of what I've been doing with myself:

  • University finished.
  • I came home on a bus ( a very stressfull journey).
  • I started back work at the auctions.
  • I got bored a lot and facebooked a lot more.
  • I started watching Smallville again.
  • I just got back from 6ish days in merry old Llondon (well. . . West Wickham)
  • Now I am home

There you go! My last few weeks in a nutshell.


London

London began with a very early and very long coach trip. This was followed by a very scary Victoria station (mainly because i apparently went in te wrong way). After this there was much stress and a train journey. . . followed by a bus journey.

Thursday we didn't do that much, I had the guided tour of West Wickham and went to a park and ate some yummi chilli :o). . . oh and watched taxi.

Friday was the Thorpe park day! (insert excitement here) That was lots of fun. I went 'whooosh' and 'aaaah' and more 'whoosh' then 'ow my head hurts.' That was pretty much thorpe park, in the evening I had some pizza express! Which was absolutely lovely, this reminds me- I need to search for my nearest one!!

Umm. . .Saturday I don't think involved much, I think we strolled around West Wickham, oh and I bought some cream and marshmallows for uber hot choclates! I played guitar hero too. Can't quite remember what else I did, there was a game involved somewhere!

Sunday I went to church with Chris' family and played golf in the afternoon (I almost won. . ) Then church in the evening followed by the nicest chinese I have had :o)

Monday I made a trip into the Llondon! I saw lots and lots. . . photos will be available on facebook as soon as I steal them off Chris! I went on a tuuuuube!! I also saw all of the usual sites, and found a nice view in St. James' park (best park of london by far) What else?. . . OOH! PANGOLIN!

I saw a pangolin! I actually saw 4 pangolins!! They were magical. . . and a bit dead. But still magical!!

Then I went to watch Richard in a play during the evening which was good and rather funny tehe :o) And fell asleep before getting a chance to have more hot chocolate :o(

Today involved a trip to Bromley shopping center, and lots of me going 'oooooooh!' at everything! Then a train back to llondon and then a coach back home. Although the coach home seemed to fly by!

Ah well

So that is my life's recent activities summed up in one blog :o)
Voila!
That's pretty much all I have to say.
Except boo to work tomorrow! and boo to having to get a job in McDs next week and wooo for my birthday coming up!

The end
:o)

No comments: