Tuesday 3 July 2007

Rawr

Hello again.

I can't really remember what I've done in the past week.
Although I'm sure it was exciting.
I went to whetherspoons on Friday night with Tom and Andy as you can see :

There was posing:


Followed by ccotkails. . .

F
ollowed by more posing. . .


As you can see it all got a little silly. . .


hehe, but it was rather fun :o)

Saturday I had work which wasn't fun, I'm not sure what I did in the evening. Grr I hate that I can't remember, this is why I need to blog more!! Oo I remember!! I went for a walk with the dogs, it began pouring down, and we all got a bit wet. . . but it was fun.

Sunday
I went to church with Leah, which was great, then came home had Sunday dinner etc :o)
Yesterday I took the JM to work, then went shopping for ingredients for baklava!! I searched high and low for over an hour to try and find some rose water, and finally found some in Sainsbury's .. . so now I love Sainsbury's!! wooo
I then started to de-shell pistachio's and chop lots and lots and lots of nuts, which took a long time! I picked up the Tom from work, we went to Morriston's for more nuts! I came home. Made fajita's which were good, even if they did cause my tongue to dissolve!!
Then . . . I made Baklava!! Which is now in the fridge, photo's will follow :o)

Today I haven't done much. I got up, watched 'the little zoo that could' (best show ever ;o) ) I had a bath, and diagnosed my cat, as she's losing fur :o( (I think she has feline aquired symmetrical alopecia) It's all quite sad. Now I'm blogging, it's all very exciting!! Ooh and I may be making Spanish eggs later, and seeing le wife as she has been away in France
(tries not to become
green with envy)

So yeah, and I'm still dying to go away somewhere! Anywhere!! Anyone know of somewhere I can go that's inexpensive? Please let me know if you do :o) Oh speaking of money, I applied for jobs! 2! woo. . .and am going to go searching again on the job centre website :o)

Ok, so that's life up until now :o) Oh and i saw wicked! (downloaded a camera version) Obviously not nearly as good as on stage, but I won't be lucky enough to get the chance to see it properly, so that's the next best thing I guess :o) It was goooood!! really goood! Except when the guy with the camera wasn't paying attention so the camera kept slipping fruther and further down until you end up listening to wicked while having some guys knees staring you in the face. . hehe.

So plan for this week: Obtain a job! Find something to do to keep me occupied, as I'm sooo bored! If I find un job, i think i'm going to find somewhere to go, even if it's just camping in the middle of nowhere :o)
But then again you can't really beat camping! hehe.

So yeah, I've nothing more to say really :o)

Bye bye

No comments: