Monday 23 July 2007

Hello again

I've been gone for a while, I'm not sure why. I haven't been doing much.
So hi, how are you?
The past week has been fairly uneventful... I don't actually remember much... I know I had work on Wednesday, adn we finished fairly early. That's about it. OoOoOoOoOoOoOoooh, how could I forget!! I went to Eastgate last.. Monday I think.
It was wonderful! I saw my room (which is going to be painted cream and chocolate yay) Oh and we're having a new bathroom fitted downstairs, woo.
Here is the wardrobe that's in my room! It's soo pretty! I have a matching chest of drawers next to it also :o) It looks like the door to narnia :oD
The estate agent people said that I have the best room too! yay! Oh and I have a view of the national library of Wales!! I'm so lucky! :oD Oh and hopefully I'm taking my double bed with me too!
I'm sure it'll fit. So yay for that.
So other than the wonderfulness of Eastgate, I've not been up to that much.
I went to Llanelli on Saturday which was ok, I couldn't find any shoes though.
So yeah, that's life... and I can't htink of anymore to say, so I'm going to go back to writing my story :o)
Bye bye world
xx

No comments: