Tuesday 10 July 2007

Congratulations! I'm back!!

Hello
I've returned!! Aren't you overjoyed? hehe.
My internet is finally fixed!
I messaged the good old guys in novatech yesterday and they sent me the drivers for my pc on disk. I installed them and voila internet! (ok so it wasn't as easy as that)
My only problem now is that it would only install on ethernet!
This is bad because we have 2 ethernet ports on our homehub, but 3 computers requiring the ports! aaah chaos!
So there shall be some arguments later when Tom returns from work to find that he has no internet, and I'll have to switch over the wires and be internetless again! Bums.
BUT I'm trying to find out if I can obtain some sort of adapter that will take one of the the ethernet ports and turn it into 2 ethernet ports! So if anyone knows if these exist and where I can obtain one from PLEASE let me know and I will love love you forever!
I have bought a USB-ethernet adapter though, which could work- my plan is to plug it into the usb slot in the homehub and plug in my ethernet cable into that and hopefully everyone shall be happy as we will all have the internet!
And yes my family do all rely on the internet far too much! hehe.
Rwyt te, I'm running away now as I have to take the woofs out for a walk. I'm going to tire them out by making them walk up a couple of mountains mwahahaaa!!
SO yeah,
bye bye
x

No comments: