Sunday 15 July 2007

Noswaith da

Hello, today is Sunday, I haven't really done very much.
Vixy decided not to go to church this morning, and it was too late to arrange a lift with Leah so I didn't get to go. I was a little disappointed by that but c'est la vi I guess.

Today has been lasy, I got up rather late, I ate some brecwast. I sketched for a while, I interwebbed. . . I made food. I did the dishes and I watched half of Happy Potter. Then my internet decided to not work. So I had a bit of a drama with that.
First, I thought it was because I have two network thingys installed, the old one and the new one. I thought it would obviously be a brilliant idea to disable (delete) the old one, which turned out to be the one I was using. So I messed it up even more.
Then I tried to reinstall the new one and the pc just didn't recognise the connection atall. So I tried reinstalling the old one... nope.
THEN the wonderous idea of restoring my pc to 6.20pm. So I did that, the internet still didn't work.
I finally decided to unplug and replug in the internet hub.
Still no luck.
Only this time Tom's internet ws down (making him get VERY angry)
Then I tried to restore the settings to yesterday...
Windows was 'shutting down' for 20 minutes, so i did an unexpected reboot. And yay it was still alive AND the internet was back!
So it turns out nothing was wrong with it in the first place, it was just BT being silly. So if I had left it, the problem would have gone... oops
After all of this time off the internet, the first thing I did when I returned was to check facebook! Surprise surprise, not much had happened!
Although I did get a wonderful welcome back message :o) inclusive of YMCA ;o)
uh... ooh! and on facebook I have a new comment in my honesty box, it says I'm pretty :O :D
So I'm trying to work out who it was from... excitement!
That's my story of today.
Now I'm going to try and find the rest of Harry potter.

Ooh ooh ooh!
I'm going to Eastgate tomorrow!!
Woo, I'm really excited, so I should probably be in bed seeing as I have to get up early.
It'll be very bizarre being in Aber on my own though, I miss flat J!!
So there we go...
That's all of my wonder of today. Hope your day has been swell!

Hannah
:o)

No comments: