Friday 6 July 2007

Crisis over

Ok so Salem is still partially bald, and it doesn't look like that problem is going to be seen to anytime soon.

Although Baxter is now fine, even if he has scared me to death the last couple of days and making me rather on edge.

I had my results back and I have on resit for stupid physics. There's a reason I'm not doing a physics degree. . . i don't like it, and i'm not any good at it!!
Although the rest of my marks are quite bizarre, they're either 40's or in the 60's (you can tell which ones were the first few exams and which i actually have organised notes for!)

But alas! I didn't fail biological coordination and design! I really though I would have! So thumbs up on that one.
But at the moment, I'm not continuing my degree, which is a terrifying thought!! So there's a chance I could just be living in Aber next year and not in Uni!!

But hopefully that won't be the case, I just have to magify some physics notes out of thin air and revise them. . . which may be hard to do as they decided to have their classes at 9am on a Thursday, so i didn't turn up very often. . . or at all. . .
eek!!
Ah well, learning from my mistakes I guess, C'est la vi!

So yeah, that's life at the moment, today has been a bit up and down, I got up at half 7 to find my results, and they weren't online, so went back to bed. Then at half 9 they were there, and I spent the first 30 minutes of my day going 'aaah! I've ruined my life I can't go back to uni next year! AAAhhh eerything is ruined etc etc'

Then once I got over the initial stress of a resit, I think I calmed down a bit, and had to spend an afternoon cleaning the cafe in the auctions (woo extra pay) so that gave me time to clear my thoughts a bit.
Oh and also, sausage caserole for tea, which makes me happy.
And I have the worlds worst headache today, and have had all day, I'm getting very fed up with feeling like my head is a throbbing brick (strange description yes)
So that's up until now...

Tonight, Andrew is coming over to look at my pc and try and reformat it for me, because i just haven't a clue and tom doesn't much either. I may then be going over Vixy's too, but I'm not sure, aah! Busy busy busy!
Tomorrow I have work (oh joy), and straight from work have to go to my Dad's house (reluctantly) to go and see Sophie May, and wish her a happy birthday! Then in the evening I'm going out for the long awaited meal with the girls and the boys from school, who I haven't seen properly for aaaaages! That should be lots fun!
Then Sunday, church with Leah I think. Not sure though as Rachel is down for Saturday night and Sunday, so yeah, and I'm cooking dinner on Sunday for everyone which could develop to be rather interesting. hehe.
And that would be my weekend plans, next week i'm going to continue my hunt for a job and that would be about it.
The end.
Hope your day is going well.
bye bye
x

No comments: