Friday 13 July 2007

Little town, it's a quiet village. Every day like the one before...

Hello
I went to see beauty and the Beast yesterday!!
Holy cod it was wonderfull!!
Best show I've seen :oD
It was so swish and it was just all so well done.

So yes, beauty and the beast was wonderous. Oooh but guess how much we had to pay for parking?! £9.60!!
Crazyness.org.

Today has been rather lazy. I've been pottering around the house and cleaning, we have viewers at 5.oopm today, so the house is looking rather wonderous again :o)
Although everything in my room is just hidden hehe.
Hopefully these people will want the house. I'm getting bored of these people nosing around our house :o)

For the rest of the day I'm going to fill out application forms and post them off, and if I have time pop to McDs which I've been meaning to do for ages. I need money, therefore I need a job!!
Ooh and I'm making burrito's for dinner too (according to the jane margretti spaghetti).
But yay for burritos!
YUM!

That would be my exciting day today, tonight i'm going to.... i don't know. Maybe watch a movie and sleep as I have work in the morning boo. But Saturday - payday! Yay!

Right I'm going away now to fill in some application forms before the JM gets home.

Bye bye
xx

No comments: