Wednesday 4 July 2007

Freakout!!

Ok so:
  1. Salem has alopecia, and the mother says that she's not taking her to the vets, as she knows someone in work whose dog has thyroid gland problems and she spends £80 a month just for the hormone supplements, and apparently that's too much to spend on my baby!!
  2. Baxter was unwell all last night, and still is this morning, blood in urine cannot be a good sign!
  3. My results are out in 2 days, and I'm beginning to have a major freakout about them, as I know I didn't do as well as I could have.
  4. There are no signs of me getting a good job!! - Although I have been hunting today, and applied for 2, and have an application form I need Jon to help me complete, as I have no refrences!! I also have 2 application forms on the way in the post. But aaah. . . all of them require some experience of which I have diddly squat!
  5. No job, means no money, which then means no holiday/camping/break/weekend away, which mean unhappy hannah.
  6. However job does mean, no time off, no time for a holiday/camping/break . . . possibly time for a weekend away.

As you can see, this all adds up to me being very stressed in need of a cuddle of anyone, and general aaaaaaargh!!
I just want a job, so I can have money, so I can take Salem to the vets and she can have some liothyromine, and then I can go away for a few days and relax.
Oh, and I would also like it to be Friday already, so I can go ah i see, i have 12000 resits, excellent...
*winge*
*groan*
*etc*

No comments: