Sunday 8 July 2007

Just a quick messagey thing to say hello!
I have been away as I had my pc reformatted and lost the installation disk for the internet. So I'm using the brawd's internet for now.
But alas! While I rearranged my room I found the disc! Wooo. . . ps, my room is now fantabulous. It look more roomy as I've gotten rid of some of my furniture. But I have got a bed!! A bed!! Wooo! I can't wait to go to sleep tonight, I'm so excited hehe.
Oh, and I'm going to le mumbles in a bit with Tom and Sean. Apparently, in exchange for taking them etc, I get to have a cookie crunch sundae!! MmmmmmYUM!
So hello. Hopfully I shall be back in business with the internet later, i need some passwords to register, which apparently are in my mother's email account.
So voila!
I shall exist! yay!
Ok, so that's just about all of the rambling I have time for, as I have to dash now to go and pick up sean from neath station in 10 minutes. lalala
Hope you are all having a wonderfull day
Hannah
:o)
x

No comments: