Friday 27 July 2007

Every morning just the same..

Hello
Umm, I can't remember when I last blog so I'll just tell you about today.
Today is Friday- it has been all day and will be for another hour.
I theoretically have done nothing today. But I've been Uuuuberly busy all day!
I made brecwast, took the dogs out for a really long walk, I put the washing on and hung it up, did the dishes, made bread, made cookies, did the dishes again... umm then i ironed for about 2 hours. Took Jon and the boys to Swansea, then got home, went to Tesco with the JM, had some food. Then the wife was here and I finished my food, then we made hot chocolate (the real way) and we had marshmallows- which were too big so we had to have the tedious task of trying to break them into pieces... our hands got sticky to say the least. Theeeen... with super dooper hot chocolates (with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles and everything) we sat in the front room and watch pleasantville... It was rather pleasant.
Poppy decided it would be comfy to lay on my chest.. she was wrong)
So yeah, I am now sat at the pc, a little bored.
That's my day in a nut shell ;o)

Tomorrow I have work at 9 (booo) but then straight after work I'm going to go to Swansea to buy a black cardi :o) and maybe a bracelet. And that would be about my whole day ... and weekend... how exciting! woo etc.

Next week... I have absolutely no plans other than to beign revising a lot. I must know physics like tha back of my hand!!

So the end.

How was your day?
Your week?
and what do you have planned for the following week?
Send any answers on a self addressed envelope to PO BOX 1, Hannah's house, Briton Ferry.
:o)

Bye bye
xx

No comments: